Senior Marketing Executive APPLY NOW
Working closely with the CEO & Creative Director/Founder, this is a key role in the business driving commercial & brand led marketing activity.
The role is pivotal in continuing to grow the brand to achieve our ultimate goal of improving the world's Wellbeing!
- Scope and develop a 360 annual marketing plan and budget.
- Support Social Media Manager with content creation, planning & scheduling.
- Drive, manage and implement plans, ensuring consistency and continuity of voice.
- Assist Social Media Manager to create and recommend content to build social channels including TikTok.
- Support with sourcing social content lifestyle imagery
- Manage external agencies: Paid search & social, PR, advertising etc.
- Manage incoming enquiries and proactively develop opportunities for product placement, sponsorship, charity events etc.
- Promote NPD and manage launch dates.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports, analysis, insights, and issues.
- Build proactive and strong relationships with key online retail marketing divisions.
- Weekly online sweep and manage user reviews.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Marketing related degree or similar qualification
- Excellent project management skills
- Conversant in all social media platforms
- Working knowledge of website CMS, knowledge of Direct Mail comms beneficial
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong team player.
- Methodical and analytical.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills whilst having the ability to build strong relationships.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Entrepreneurial & innovative.
- Strong sense of commercial awareness.
- Excellent work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent understanding and passion for the beauty/wellness category & marketing trends.
2021-07-31|||Unit 1, Parkside Business Park, Woodley, RG5 4JB|||||||||Ai1QgTeuL-QCEQ5q|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||30000|||||||||true