Firstly, we would like to assure all of our customers that vigorous testing prior to reaching the market from various third party testing laboratories takes place. This determines the functionality, safety, burn time, soothing index and overall performance of the candle.
Our warnings & instructions can be found on our candle care cards, product packaging and also on our website. Below is the same guidance:
- Candles that are left to burn for excessive amounts of time will inevitably get too hot, causing the glass to be overexposed to that level of heat. Evidence of this can be seen where soot build-up on the wick has fallen into the wax pool during the prolonged period of burning, and in addition to this the fallen debris can act as a secondary wick and encourage the candle to burn at a faster rate.
- Burning for too long can cause the wick to move, or slant leaning closer to the vessel walls increasing the temperature rapidly and chance of cracking.
- Place your candle on a level, heat resistant surface and burn in a draught free area.
- To prevent your candle from tunnelling, burn until the wax surface has fully melted providing an even burn pool.
- Ideally snuff out with a candle snuffer when finished.
- Extinguish your candle if the flame becomes enlarged or if the burn pool becomes too deep for the wick to manage.
- For best results allow to cool completely after each burn then trim the wick to 6mm.
- Keep the wax pool free from objects such as burned match heads and any wick trimmings.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Always stop using your candle when 10mm of wax remains.
- Extinguish if flames become enlarged.
- Minimum burn time for a 10cl & 30cl candle is 3 hours and the maximum is 4. Our 3 Wick candles are minimum 2 hours and maximum 4 hours.
GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE
We pride ourselves on making sure that our products are available to as many people as possible. So we made all of our products are Gluten, Dairy and Nut free, so you will never have to worry if you have those allergies!
100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS
Using only the finest natural ingredients, our aim is to deliver the full therapeutic benefits of 100% pure essential oils to you and your home, as a natural alternative to artificial/synthetic chemicals.
HANDMADE IN THE UK
We are proud that all of our Aromatherapy products are handmade
by our team in the UK. Every blend has been painstakingly developed over decades of research, with the founder, Jane, and millions of years of evolution by nature herself.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We offer Next Day Delivery upon checkout. So you will never have to wait too long for your product to arrive! Shop now using the button below:
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Never miss out on exclusive offers and content straight in your inbox!